- Starting out free
- Making extra level/texture packs for extra payment
- Organ level packs (heart pack, liver pack, kidney pack, can collect the whole body organ set to have the complete game)
- If game gets more popular, increase price, possibly including the extra level packs.
- If game is free on the PC, you can download it on your phone and have all the save data from the PC transferred to your phone to continue the game.
- Distribute posters/stickers and link to website/information for people to look for the game.
- Put out free demo online to check popularity.
- Make game posters “mocking” other popular games
- See examples
- Websites, forums promotion (twitter, facebook, tumblr); shows points, levels and game updates on the person’s “page” and promotes pictures.
- Toys, charms, etc with number/code to enter for new levels.
- Depending on sales/download numbers, prices will fall accordingly (higher download rates = raised price)
- Donor items
- High powered weapons
- Character customization (Color changes, costumes, and accessories)
- Find able sponsors and reviewers to rate game
• Personally know the founder, can request reviews on Super Eat Boy.
- Available for Apple, Android, PC (flash game) etc.
- Make education side exposed to parents and less exposed to children.
- Perfect for all ages!